Training providers may apply to offer IBDL training only and there is a number of requirements for accreditation to be granted. The requirements revolve around many main pillars: the training providers’ business plan, trainers, and the setup of the training environment.
Requirements for becoming an accredited training provider
- Training providers must have at least 6 working trainers.
- The class room should contain minimum of 15 seats and desks with adequate spacing and proper orientation.
- Adequate training tools and data show must be provided in the training classroom.
- IBDL training materials obtained from McGraw-Hill.
- Clearly displayed sign/directions for the training company.
- Help desk supported by adequate personnel and resources.
- Sufficient telephone lines and adequate communication services (including reliable e-mail address for the center).
- Bulletin board for training times /announcements, etc.
- Adequate storage space for training materials and other IBDL-related documents.
- Adequate financial-transaction system (the training provider must deliver a receipt to IBDL candidates due to all financial transactions).
- Quiet environment & adequate ventilation.
- Break area, cafeteria, others.
- It’s mandatory to provide videos or photos demonstrating methods.